Last updated on December 23rd, 2019 at 12:29 am
There are not so many printers that you can use to print on butter papers. Butter papers are made in such a way that they allow light to pass through them and were designed with certain professions in mind. Some butter papers may not work with certain printers but will work pretty well with others. As such, when choosing the best printers for butter papers, the most important factor is to ascertain the best butter paper that will work well with a given type of printer.
Don’t be shocked when you realize that one type of butter paper can work well with an inkjet printer and another may work well with a laser printer while others may not work with both printer types at all. That said, we have reviewed some of the best printers that you can consider purchasing for printing on butter papers. Read on to see our recommended printers.
Brother HL-L3290CDW Laser Printer
This Brother Laser printer is an excellent choice for butter paper printing, especially if you will be printing most of your projects in color. It delivers excellent results and is very versatile when it comes to the type of media used.
- Produces high-quality prints and is the best choice for a butter paper printer
- With printing speeds of up to 25 pages per minute, this printer sure knows how to hold its own by providing fast printing speeds
- Has a 250-sheet paper tray that can be adjusted to help reduce refills with the manual feed slot having the capacity to handle different printing needs
- Offers color printing that is both flexible and color printing
- Besides making your prints, you can also use this printer to copy and scan your documents
- It’s compatible with most mobile devices through Google Cloud Print and AirPrint
- Wi-Fi connectivity which lets you send your designs directly from your mobile devices to the printer for printing
- Has US interfaces
- It has the Amazon Dash replenishment feature enables which means you can never run out of toner at it keeps track of your usage and orders from Amazon when you’re about to run out
- Reasonably priced
- Limited document size for scanning and copying
- It’s not compatible with Linux OS
- Poor customer support
Canon MX492 All-in-One Printer
The Canon MX492 All-in-One is an inkjet printer that is an excellent choice for when you need to create high-resolution posters using butter paper. It’s a very reliable printer that can also be used to print on glossy paper as well as other types of materials.
- It has the ability to print on different kinds of materials thanks to its versatile design
- Given how small and compact it’s, it can easily fit anywhere in your dorm, home or office
- With the AirPrint, you can print effortlessly and wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch without the need for drivers
- Besides printing, being an all-in-one printer means you can also use this printer to copy and scan documents directly to your mobile device using the Canon PRINT app that is free
- It has an integrated Auto Document Feeder that helps you save time
- Amazing customer support
- Easily print and scan your documents to cloud services
- Very easy to use and is available in two different colors – white and black
- Compatible with both operating systems (Windows and Mac)
- There is no USB cable included
- When it comes to errors, you will be forced to turn the printer on and off to clear them as there is no known way of doing that
Samsung Xpress M2020W Laser printer
Samsung is a well-known brand in the phone sector. However, it also makes some quality printers such as the Samsung Xpress M2020W laser printer that is an excellent choice for printing on butter papers and other kinds of media.
- This is a great printer for your home or work office thanks to the set of superior features it comes packed with
- Enjoy fast print speeds with speeds of up to 21 pages per minute which helps save you time
- Has both Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity that makes it easy for you to print your designs straight from your mobile device
- The NFC feature makes it possible for your mobile device to connect and at the same time communicate with the printer
- With the Samsung Mobile Print app or the Google Cloud Print, you can easily print from your mobile devices
- The prints produced by this printer are sharp and crisp with the text being as a result of the innovative imaging technology by Samsung
- It supports different types and size of papers from butter papers to cardstock, recycled paper label among others
- For best results, ensure you use original Samsung cartridges only
- Has a one-year limited hardware warranty
- Excellent customer support provided through 24-hour,7 days a week web support
- It has issues connecting automatically to Wi-Fi
- It’s not a double-sided printer
Xerox Phaser 6510 Printer
Another quality and reliable printer that you can use for printing butter papers is the Xerox Phaser 6510. Xerox has also invested in their support team, ensuring that you get peace of mind when buying this printer, which also comes with a one-year warranty.
- Produces quality prints and can easily print up to 30 pages per minute for both black and white saving you time thanks to the exceptional print speeds
- Has a print resolution of 1200 by 2400
- It’s a two-sided printer which saves you printing paper and has a monthly duty cycle of 50,000 pages
- To help reduce constant refills, this printer has a second tray that can hold 550 sheets of paper
- Uses the Xerox toner that has been re-engineered for less toner waste
- With several enhanced security features, this printer allows you to keep your documents safe and secure from wrong recipients
- Comes with the Amazon Replenishment feature that ensures you never run out of ink
- It can comfortably print a maximum media size of 8.5 by 14 inches
- Has a limited number of connectivity options
- For a printer with one connectivity option, it’s quite expensive compared to other affordable brands in the same category
Choosing a printer for a specific printing need is a lot easier than when you need a printer that performs a plethora of tasks. However, it doesn’t just because it’s for one specific task; it doesn’t make the journey that easy as there are different printer models from different brands. As usual, whether you are looking for a printer that can print butter paper or cardstock; what you need to ask yourself is how often you will be printing whatever type of material you need.
Also, will you need a printer for printing only or will copying and scanning be an important addition in your printer. Your budget will also play an important role when you finally have to buy the printer of your choice. If you need to get the best value, ensure the printer you have in mind is able to print the type of paper you want and other types of materials, especially if you have a printing business.
Remember, no one printer is the same, and doing your own research before investing in a good printer will help you not have any regrets.